Monday, 26 January 2009
January 18, 2009: a walk in the park
So today was a pretty chill day we just went to Regents park and it was gorgeous!!!! There was tons of hot British footballers walking around and we followed them. The park was lined with amazing estates, it was breathtaking. It is fun to imagine the people who once lived in them before they were apartments or museums. British kids are so cute. I want one. The sound so supplicated and dignified when they talk. After we went to Camden Market, which was crazy busy but so awesome! It was like a more expensive version of the markets in the Caribbean. There was so much stuff and a lot of alterative people. And the food! Holy crap, it was every where, everything smelled so good. Yummmm. I had a pastry. Omg. I can’t wait to go there and shop for like the day and eat all day long. Rachel will love it! That night we went to eat at the pub called the “old bell”. The best deals ever. We each could eat for like 3.50. and it was an amazing meal. Oh boy I am so pumped. Yeahhhh. I am learning to like London even more. I am just looking for the little things. I am starting to feel more at home. It is nice. London is just so great because they do have everything. It is crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love my reference
ReplyDelete