Monday, 26 January 2009

January 23-24, 2009: Stonehenge, Bath, Notting Hill

Day 9/10 January 23-24, 2009-

So I was really bad two days and a row, whoops, but I might just recap what went down, first of all Bath and Stonehenge! We woke up early, the bus ride wasn’t bad, the English countryside was gorgeous and there were tons of cute of sheep everywhere. I loved the country side, it was so much better than the city! It is perfect, it is just for me. The houses were all from the books, I loved it. Stonehenge was cool, but not great. I wouldn’t really recommend it to anyone, but is was so cool, because it was so old! Though, it is a lot smaller. The weather sucked for it! The sun was out but it was freezing and windy. They did have the best cookies there. They rocked my socks. Bath was amazing, I loved it too. The aricitiecture is gorgeous, and it is so perfect. Small and adorable, but has everything you need. The Royal crescent was sweet, like in the movie The Duchess. Imagine living there. It would be great! We even saw where nick cage lives. The roman baths were great, if I every become rich I am going there to live and stay in the spas. That night, I got super drunk. Was climbing on things, pole dancing, and stuff. The next day we went to Nottinghill which I love as well. It is so cute, fun, and intresting. I just wish Huge grant still lived there. When rach gets here, we are shopping all the freakin time, Camden town and nottinghill. YES! It is just so much easier to shop with rach. We just work. The night was not so good, I didn’t even want to go out, but I was pressured. I felt like shit, and had horrible stomach aches. But I was like fine, and in the rush to go out, we forgot our keys, atleast Danielle and Madison and I were. We had to scale the fence, I got all tarie and then we house hoped waiting for our drunken, sluty roommates to get home, which they didn’t until like 3 am. Ahhh, but I did met some nice girls next door to us. I really like them, they are cool and down to earth. Maybe it was a god sent. Hopefully. Oh and on the tube, we ran into the creppers from last weekend. I got so sacred, I practically ran down the tube line to get away. Haha I am so unlucky. I mean I really am. But that make me special. Oh and I was a bitch to Kirsten, I snapped at her, put my hand in her face, said shut up and walked right back, because she was unnecessarily rude. Damn them, don’t cross me. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment